Keeping Your Islands Protected Will Save You Money…
Everyday your stores gas islands take a beating from your customers and their vehicles; When you add in the damages done by the weather, salt, ozone, gas, oil, chemicals and corrosion you now have a recipe for gas dispenser island destruction.
Your stores gas islands need to appear safe and clean. Customers interact directly with your business at the pump islands and their experience at the gas island pump will determine if they choose you or your competitor the next time they fill up. It’s proven, consumers feel safer and prefer doing business at a station that maintains its gas pump island’s in like new condition.
Is There A Solution?
The Old Solutions
- Paint the gas islands every six months and hope for the best.
- Patch the damaged gas islands with concrete and paint over the patches.
- Saw out the corroded concrete and metal and reform the islands with new concrete and metal.
- Shut down the station, rip out the islands and put in new ones.
- The PowerBlast System
- C-store, service station, oil field proven, battlefield tough.
- Guaranteed to protect and to make your store’s gas dispenser islands look and function almost like new.